Thursday, April 10, 2008

UniverSoul Circus!!



First off, let me apologize for not keeping up these posts (to the perhaps one person who ever reads this). Before I started this blog, I'd be mad when my favorite bloggers didn't update their stuff every hour. Now I've gone like two weeks! But hey, I'm no Dlisted (great blog if you haven't checked out), I'm just a D-list blogger (maybe Z-list).


But I digress! I went to the Universoul Circus when it debuted in Brooklyn's Prospect Park late in March ... I haven't been to it in years, but it's just as fun as I remembered. We saw tigers, camels, acrobats and elephants (including one who had a minor _ make that major _ accident on stage. But you can't really make Depends for elephants).


Here are some pics of the show. It's in the New York City boroughs through April I believe and is touring nationally. Check it out!!

No comments: