Friday, March 6, 2009

KANYE WEST IS APPEARING ON IDOL!!!!

This news will actually make me tune in: Kanye is coming to American Idol on Wednesday's elimination show.
The Associated Press had this info today. Here's a snippet of the story:

¶ NEW YORK (AP) _ Would Kanye West be willing to give Anoop Desai a shot in the studio?
¶ Desai, a contestant on "American Idol," is hoping to meet West _ and talk about a future collaboration _ when West makes his first trip to the top-rated Fox series, performing his hit "Heartless" during Wednesday's elimination show.
¶ On this week's wild card round, Desai snagged the last spot _ lucky No. 13 _ in the finals.
¶ The 22-year-old college student from Chapel Hill, N.C., would appreciate style advice from West.
¶ "I'm definitely going to pick his brain _ we'll see if he has anything to lend me too," joked Desai, who loves R&B music and got the "Idol" audience moving with his performance of Bobby Brown's "My Prerogative."
To be honest, I don't even know who these contestants are ... I haven't really watched all season. I need to get my "Idol" on eventually though, so I am going to check it out. Wonder if Kanye's performance will equal his performance on "VH1's Storytellers"?

No comments: