Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift Speaks!

I recently spoke to Taylor Swift, and like always, she had some pretty interesting and insightful things to say. Here's what she said about dating in the public eye, especially after her public breakup with Joe Jonas ...

AP: These days, are you less likely to date someone in the public eye? (Swift had a public romance and breakup with Joe Jonas.)
Swift: When I'm thinking about going on a date with some guy or considering liking him, it really doesn't matter what they do or how that affects my career. ... When you strategize a relationship too much, like, "We're not gonna be public about it, and we're gonna say this in interviews," when you think it all out, I think that complicates the relationship and I think that's unfair for the relationship. I don't look for boyfriends, I don't really scour the awards shows for who I'm going to date (laughs), but I think love happens when you're not looking for it, and when it happens, I'm not going to be the one to overthink it.


Check out the entire article with this link below, and enjoy the "White Horse" video!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090527/ap_en_mu/us_music_q_a_taylor_swift

No comments: