Thursday, May 7, 2009

India.Arie wows ... again



Hey everyone!

Forgive the lateness on this, I've been pretty sick! I blame hanging out too late at concerts for bringing it on, but in the case of India.Arie, it was worth it.

She performed at the Manhattan center last Friday, and was just amazing. It's pretty sad that she's becoming less and less mainstream the deeper into her carAdd Videoeer ... someone reminded me that it wasn't that long ago that she was headlining at Radio City ... now she's performing for like, 2000 peeps, if that.

Well, the general public is missing out, because India.Arie's music remains as powerful as ever. She performed songs of her latest CD, "Testimony, Vol. 2: Love & Politics," as well as songs from her other great CDs, including hits like "Video," "Brown Skin" and "I Am Not My Hair." She even caused a frenzy when she went into the crowd to sing!

Check out pics from the show!

No comments: