Saturday, July 5, 2008

Chad from the Neptunes/Kanye show ...





I interviewed Chad from the Neptunes recently ... since he's known as the quiet one I was worried that the interview would be a bland one, but Chad had a lot to say and was very nice and engaging. Here's a link to that story.




photo by Nekesa Moody

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/06/12/chad_hugo_the_other_neptune_inches_towar
Meanwhile, I interviewed him during the Kanye show; Rihanna was performing (and I hear killing it) so there was plenty of "ella ella" when I played back my interview to transcribe.

I did catch the Kanye set ... gotta say, very few performers can command the stage for almost two hours with just them onstage _ no musicians, no background singers, no booty girls. Kanye did his thing and the crowd was going crazy ... here's a snippet of that show as well.

No comments: