Sunday, March 23, 2008

Allen Iverson's BDay



Allen Iverson's the only good spot in my fantasy basketball league, so when I got the invite to his swank b-day party at Phillippe (such good Chinese food!) I couldn't pass it up. Of course I got all dolled up _ and of course he didn't even show! I don't blame him _ it was the first night of NCAAs, and I would have been home if it wasn't for A.I. (although the official word from his manager was that high winds prevented him from coming in in his helicopter.)

Anyway, it was a good time nevertheless _ his teammate Kenyon Martin showed up, as did sports journalist Stephen A. Smith, music bigwigs like Kevin Liles and attorney L. Londell McMillian, and other folks. Of course, there was eye candy there too, namely, Melyssa Ford, who was nice enough to pose for this pic! Even her casual pose is King material. LOL!

No comments: